The Tutor Outreach Group is a professional organization for tutors, teachers, college students, and other small business professionals who want to:
* Start either a home-based tutoring business or tutoring company.
* Get clients to grow their tutoring business.
* Improve their tutoring repertoire.
* Gain insight into leading and hiring for a learning organization.
* Strategically grow their tutoring business based upon their own life purpose.
The Tutor Outreach Group provides premium resources and networking opportunities for its members for a low monthly membership fee. Also, both personal and group coaching is available each month from the Tutor Consultant, Dr. Alicia Holland.
Additionally, members can post their own services and/or products and be featured in the spotlight section for members. This will give our members exposure and a chance to get new clients from business professionals and other individuals who visit our website.
Last but not least, The Tutor Outreach Group has partnered with iGlobal Educational Services to provide its members quality professional development in the form of online courses at a discounted price. iGlobal Educational Services offers both credit and non-credit courses to fulfill continuing education requirements.
Join one of our groups today so we can help you build your learning organization. You can find out more about our groups by checking out our services.